Core Solutions’ electronic health record system, Cx360, maximizes flexibility, scalability and security, using the latest Microsoft .NET technology. The Cx360 framework and architecture provides organizations with significant flexibility to make changes to its out-of-the-box functionality.
At Core Solutions, we recognize that usability is a major factor in driving the adoption and meaningful use of EHR systems. That is why we developed Cx360 with a user-centered interface that incorporates unique information preferences of different employees and clinicians.
- ONC-ATCB certified as a Complete Electronic Health Record Software
- Intuitive user interface design
- Configurable and guided data entry workflows
- Extensible business rules engine
- Flexible integration engine
- Built-in master data management
- Cloud and self-hosting
- Lowered total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Increased data accuracy and reliability
- Enhanced downstream system integration
- Increased user adoption and satisfaction
- End-to-end visibility to eliminate process bottlenecks
- Improved regulatory compliance
Core Solutions Inc. is committed to meeting the needs of the Behavioral Healthcare providers who are seeking to become a Certified Community Behavioral Healthcare Center (CCBHC). As part of this commitment, Core is working on ensuring that Core’s Cx360 platform will be able to support the data collection needs for a CCBHC as it pertains to CCBHC grant requirements. Cx360 will support the federal criteria for the Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC). The criteria are based on SAMHSA’s Metrics and Quality Measures for Behavioral Health Clinics (April 2016 version).