Core Implementation Services
Core Solutions’ full-service and flexible implementation processes allow organizations to choose a path that is best suited for their business and project objectives.
Our 4-step Implementation Process
Our planning process starts with a dedicated implementation team, including a project manager, consultant and subject matter experts – all who have a strong understanding of the HHS industry, Six Sigma skills and certifications in Project Management methodologies.
Software Configuration & EHR Testing
Training and Conversation
Rapid Implementation Methodology (RIM):
Our RIM is designed for organizations looking to fast-track the deployment of the Cx360 EHR system. This accelerates the implementation plan, leverages existing workflows and helps organizations successfully adopt the new software as quickly as possible.
Key Benefits of Core Implementation Services:
- Shorten your implementation time
- Gain predictability and increase quality through a more standardized EHR implementation
- Migrate master data more easily to a standard Cx360 solution
- Utilize best practices
Below are common questions faced by organizations considering the implementation of a comprehensive electronic health records solution – and as part of the software selection process, we will help you answer them and suggest an implementation strategy that provides the best ROI for your organization.
- Should we implement the system across our entire organization at once or one program at a time?
- Should we update our workflow processes or utilize the vendor-offered best practices?
- Do we want to move from a decentralized organization to a centralized process?
- Do we want the vendor to train all our staff or do we adopt a train-the-trainer approach?
- Do we need a full-time project manager?